- 10 to 100
- 1 to 3 hours
- Team Event:
- Team Building Activity
- Encourages group co-ordination
- Promotes healthy competition
- Allows people to identify and trust the strengths and view points of others
- Develops leadership and time management skills
- Encourages forward planning and methodical thinking
- Stimulates logical problem solving
- Provides an entertaining event with a fun and exciting ending!
- Event manager and crew
- Tools and equipment
- Team stationery
- Fun prizes
- First Aid trained staff
- £5 Million Public Liability
A fun, fast activity with an exciting and collaborative finale.
Teams begin by completing a series of challenges in order to earn their materials. Games include a variety of tasks to challenge logical problem solving, communication and co-ordination.
Working in small groups initially, teams figure out the best way to construct their piece of the roller coaster, using only rods and cable ties.
Strict building regulations must be adhered to and will be checked thoroughly by the roller coaster engineering inspectors!
Once their track is assembled, teams then practice co-ordinating their movements to create a wave that will propel a football along the track.
For a competitive option teams can then compete against each other for the best team co-ordination and fastest journey along their track.
The event concludes with all teams joining together to make one giant roller coaster. Everyone must then work together to co- ordinate their movements and propel many footballs along the roller coaster in one huge group-effort finale!